Notice concerning the cookies installed through the website www.bvitalia.eu and containing the necessary information on how to manage your preferences in this regard, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR.
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in text files on the hard disk of your computer, they allow a website to be aware of your behavior and your preferences. You can also automatically reject all cookies by activating the appropriate browser option, according to the methods indicated below.
In general, there are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies (transitional): these cookies are deleted when you close your browser and do not collect information from your computer. They usually store information in the form of an identification session that does not identify you personally.
- Persistent cookies (memorized / permanent): these cookies are stored on your hard drive until expiry (e.g. based on the expiration date set) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect user identification information such as online browsing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
The website of Bayview Italia S.r.l. is hosted on the www.engitel.com platform.
In particular, Engitel websites use the following types of cookies:
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Purposes||Domain|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||session||session cookie (i.e. it expires and then it is removed from the browser when the browser is closed), it is a technical cookie aimed at speeding up site navigation||website domain|
|adm_2_0 o sglogin||session||user authentication management cookie whose purpose is to maintain knowledge of the authenticated user profile (ie the user who registered and accepted the confidentiality document and who subsequently explicitly authenticated at least once on the site with username and password) and therefore enable the use of content reserved for him.||website domain|
|sgLang||six months||user authentication management cookie whose purpose is to maintain knowledge of the authenticated user profile (ie the user who registered and accepted the confidentiality document and who subsequently explicitly authenticated at least once on the site with username and password) and therefore enable the use of content reserved for him.||website domain|
functional cookie for the management of website security
In particular, Bayview Italia S.r.l. uses the following types of cookies:
- Navigation cookies: they are intended to facilitate users' browsing and to remember where the user is when browsing the website. These cookies disappear after a month.
- Other third-party cookies: third parties may store cookies in the user's browser while browsing our website. For example, when using the button to share site content (i.e. "sharing buttons") in a social network. The management of these cookies can be done at the following link: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out.
Below are the websites of third parties that install cookies on the user's device while browsing this website, together with links to privacy information and consent forms for each one.
- Google Analytics: uses analytics cookies in order to evaluate the performance of the website and the traffic carried out on it.
- Youtube: uses analytics cookies in order to evaluate the performance of the website and the traffic carried out on it.
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat*||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate|
Other possible cookies:
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|__utmv||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|gac<property-id>||90 days||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.|
|AMP_TOKEN||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
- Google reCAPTCHA: is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies e Usage Data.
Processing location: USA - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
You can configure your browser to delete cookies automatically once you have closed your browser, computer or mobile device using the following links:
The user will be able to set the browser to automatically refuse the reception of cookies, however, the non-use of technical cookies may make it impossible to properly view the website and the information contained.