INFORMATIVA SULLA PRIVACY “CONTACT FORM”
1. Purpose of the processing
In accordance with the EU Regulation 679/2016, Bayview Italia S.r.l. hereby informs website visitors that personal data will be processing for the following purposes:
- provide feedback to requests for information and assistance sent by visitors
2. Processed data
The personal data processed are: name, surname, e-mail address.
3. Provision of data
The provision of data is optional but if these are not provided it will not be possible to process the request.
4. Data processing methods
Your data shall be processed using both automated means and manual ones to guarantee security and confidentiality and avoid any unauthorized access.
5. Scope of the processing and transfer of personal data
Your data shall be processed by employees of Bayview Italia S.r.l. in their role as persons in charge of the processing or data processors.
Your personal data shall not be disclosed to any unauthorized parties.
Bayview Italia S.r.l. shall not transfer your data abroad, nor shall disclose any of them to any of its parent companies or subsidiaries.
6. Data controller
The data controller is Bayview Italia S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Piazza Armando Diaz 5, VAT number 09470190969.
7. Data subject rights
In relation to your personal data, you may exercise the rights provided to you by GDPR and, therefore, you may:
- access your personal data stored at Bayview Italia s.r.l. and obtain a copy of their records;
- request and obtain the correction of any of your personal data without unjustified delay; taking into account the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to supplement your personal data which is incomplete by providing additional information;
- obtain the deletion of your personal data without unjustified delay if:
- your personal data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed (therefore the purposes specified above);
- the legal basis for the processing ceases to exist and you waive your consent to such processing;
- the processing becomes unlawful;
- the cancellation of your personal data is required by the European Union and by all Member States to which the Bayview Italia S.r.l. is subjec;
- request the restriction of the processing if:
- there are inaccuracies in your personal data;
- the processing becomes unlawful, but you object to the cancellation and instead you request the restriction of such processing.
- oppose to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to a particular situation; the Bayview Italia S.r.l. shall cease to process your personal data if such processing is either not justified by the existence of any legitimate and mandatory reasons which may prevail over your interests, rights, and freedom or is necessary for the verification, prosecution, or defence of any right of the Bayview Italia S.r.l. in a judicial proceeding.
The above-mentioned rights may not be exercised if the storage of your personal data is necessary for verification, prosecution, or defence of any right of the Bayview Italia S.r.l. in a judicial proceeding. Where you exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, the Bayview Italia S.r.l. will aim to deal with your request within one month.
With regards to the processing of your data for the purposes listed in Section 1, you can exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, simply by sending a written enquiry to Bayview Italia s.r.l. at the address listed above or an email enquiry to email@example.com.
8. Question & Compliants
If you have any questions regarding this Notice or the use of your personal information, please contact Bayview Italia at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the processing carried out by Bayview Italia violates the GDPR, or you have any complaint that is not resolved by Bayview Italia, you may contact the Italian Garante della Privacy in accordance with the modalities specified at: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/diritti/come-agire-per-tutelare-i-tuoi-dati-personali.
9. Data Protection Officer
Bayview Italia S.r.l., inform you that, in compliance with art. 37 of the GDPR, on May 14, 2018 it has appointed Ms. Francesca Boffa as Data Protection Officer, who you can contact at the email address email@example.com.
The DPO will be available any time to support and advise you.